Friday, March 18, 2011

SUPER MOON SATURDAY NIGHT!

EXCITING NATURALIST EVENT!

Watch for the Super Moon Saturday night!
--An uncommon occurrence--

Check out this fantastic site for easy-to-understand explanation and -
--SUPER MOON VIDEO!--

Another site with interesting description:
Explore around and discover cool charts and calculators.

Happy astronomy viewing,
Mr. Wuerth
PS - Spread the word....quickly!

4 comments:

Sean #51 last year said...

I saw the supermoon it was EPIC! Although my dog was weird on that night she went out of our fenced yard and she tore up our bag of cans ready to be recycled. We think she wanted to see the supermoon better. What do you guys and gals think?
Please reply

Anonymous said...

Jenna said...


I am really sad. I did not get to see it. I really wish I could have seen it, but I was too late.


Jenna

Anonymous said...

cheristine said,I saw the supermoon but to me it looked normal.I do not know why.

Anonymous said...

Mr.wuerth have you dune the over night.
bryston

Post a Comment