Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer vacation begins for Naturalists

I just returned from Gunnison, Colorado having run a 25K trail race and my wife, Tammy, a 50K (she was 1st in her age group!). The mountains were gorgeous, and the snowpak deep. Yet the spring runoff has begun with streams and rivers filling quickly and some flooding sure to follow.

Let's share our adventures and thoughts as the days warm, and we have more time to experience nature coming to life in varied ways.

53 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia....


I have seen many mourning doves and finches over the last few weeks. The finches have been chasing each other around in the tops of trees and on houses too. This morning while my sister and I walked the dogs we are pet-sitting (this was around 6:40), we saw the carcass of a mourning dove. There was no head left and not many belly feathers left either. I think that a dog or fox came and got a delicious snack. We also saw a hawk or falcon soaring above us. I am very sad that the year is over. I even cried on the bus. I even saw Mr. Wuerth’s eyes fill up with tears. We all need remember though, THE OPEN ROAD’S OUR HOME.

Anonymous said...

My summer has been great so far. I saw the pesky fox squirrels that inhabit as soon as I got home from school. Yesterday, at my grandma and grandpa's house, I found deer tracks (from a doe and her fawn) and tracks from a coyote. Everyone who hasn't blogged should!
Nathan #48

Anonymous said...

Desneiges says…..
On Friday I went to Eleven Mile state park. It was very amazing but very, very windy. When my family and I went bike riding near the Reservoir, I found many craw-fish or craw-dad claws. I found about 10 of those. My mom and I went on a trail near our campsite in the Aspen Trees and I found two deer hooves. I didn’t know that there would be deer hooves there. On the same day my dad and I were picking up trash from other campsites for the Junior Ranger program and I saw something on the ground that looked like trash. So I picked it up and almost put it in the trash bag but then I realized that it was part of a jaw! Teeth too.
I would love to go to other state parks and find other signs.

Anonymous said...

Desneiges says…..
On Friday I went to Eleven Mile state park. It was very amazing but very, very windy. When my family and I went bike riding near the Reservoir, I found many craw-fish or craw-dad claws. I found about 10 of those. My mom and I went on a trail near our campsite in the Aspen Trees and I found two deer hooves. I didn’t know that there would be deer hooves there. On the same day my dad and I were picking up trash from other campsites for the Junior Ranger program and I saw something on the ground that looked like trash. So I picked it up and almost put it in the trash bag but then I realized that it was part of a jaw! Teeth too.
I would love to go to other state parks and find other signs.

Anonymous said...

Desneiges says…..
On Friday I went to Eleven Mile state park. It was very amazing but very, very windy. When my family and I went bike riding near the Reservoir, I found many craw-fish or craw-dad claws. I found about 10 of those. My mom and I went on a trail near our campsite in the Aspen Trees and I found two deer hooves. I didn’t know that there would be deer hooves there. On the same day my dad and I were picking up trash from other campsites for the Junior Ranger program and I saw something on the ground that looked like trash. So I picked it up and almost put it in the trash bag but then I realized that it was part of a jaw! Teeth too.
I would love to go to other state parks and find other signs.

Sydney V said...

Hey all naturalist, this year I have a bobcat family living in my naborhood . It's amazing to watch them rome. My nabors have seen one eating a rabit on there back porch! This year they are skinnier and very red. In the winter they are a white gray color and thicker. A few months ago we saw two deer surrounding a bobcat in the field behind my house. we think it was because of territory but who knows.For all of you looking for something interesting to do this summer try looking for an animal such as a bobcat like I did. It's interesting what you can find if your quiet and careful. Have a fun summer and "Keep Wondering Naturalist"
Sydney V 2009-2010 SITW naturelist
Sydney V 2009 - 2010 naturalist of wonderful School in the Woods

Anonymous said...

Michael said, hey today i saw three mourning doves were fighting with an American robin.Me to i will miss SITWoods to julia.Today i found a baby robin,it was dead and it had wings grown.I went to my grandmas and grandpas house they had two nests one did not have anything in it.But one of them had finch eggs init i looked in it and there was little tinny inch egg.today i also found a finch egg Miss you all :) :)

Mammal Man #48 said...

Today I saw a spotted ground squirrel and found a Red-Winged blackbird's feather at my grandma and grandpa’s house near the feeders. My sister And I also caught butterflies including 4 painted ladies, 1 cabbage white, and we attempted to catch a Western Tailed-blue. I am so excited to read more comments!

Anonymous said...

Today I learned that a robin has made a nest in our fort. It all started yesterday when two robins dive bombed my brother. I guess we can't play there this summer!
#48

Anonymous said...

Julia...
Today (5-4-11) I saw a Viceroy butterfly. I’m guessing it was not an adult because of the lighter color. I saw it from the tree in my front yard. Instead of being a dark orange, it was a yellowish orange. The tree I was in had ants crawling up and down it. What a day for studying terrestrial invertebrates!

mackenzie lafean said...

Yesterday(6-4-11) I saw a coyote. It had something in its mouth. The thing was long and skinny. I think it wasa snake. That morning I found a dove nest. I know this because I saw the dove sitting in the nest. I was surprized the nest was so low in the tree!

Anonymous said...

I am in Idaho!Millions of birds live here and insects Jenna,Julia,and ethan you would love this place with all the insects.WE have a knat nest in our backyard in a cottonwood tree.Unfortuneatley we have to cut it down.I have made two friends so far.I must say they seem like naturalists.
missing you all,
christine

Anonymous said...

christine webb #24 said ,My new house is quite small.I am having a hard time in idaho.I guess it just has not set in.Yesterday my mom and I were listening to a tape and my mom said,"We will never finish this tape."Then I said,"We have the whole car trip back".THen my mom said to where?THen I realized my mistake.I am not going back to colorado.Bird group I think of you constantly when I investegate nests and birds in idaho and wish you guys were with me.Animal signs, I have found many animal signs and wish you guys could see them.Can you guys keep writing I know it is a busy summer, but hearing your voice in your writing keeps a smile on my face. I miss you all from Idaho!
P.S mr.wuerth we want to hear from you too. I miss your exciting voice please write for us.

killdeer man said...

Yesterday i saw a american kestrel. It was singing its song, the song was klee,klee,klee. As i was walking in to LIFETIME FITNESS. As i saw it was soaring in the sky i was amazed how wonderful it was to see it. I am looking forward to seeing you Mr. Wuerth. A couple of weeks ago i went to my grandma and grandpas house in fairplay i got a mountain chickadee to land on my hand he looked at me and he seemed to say,hello how are you doing,so i said, good.

Anonymous said...

Jenna said...


I have not got to to blog in a while because I sprained my ankle pretty badly while looking at a mountain chickadee. I was on these shoes called moon shoes. I twisted myself around to look at the chickadee and twisted my ankle. I have finally recovered and I am making a lot more discoveries.

Jenna the very sad naturalist ( I wish my school in the woods experience would last for twenty more years ) sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad tradgity tradgity tradgity.

Anonymous said...

Jenna ...


I have not seen the owls in a while. I have had to cut down on bird seed because there have been sightings of the bears in ou neighborhood. I can see them in my mind now ripping down my suet feeders and carefully licking every bit of fat scraps right out. The mountain chickadee likes small seeds so it has not come in a while. Reason being is because my mom will not let me put seed out on the deck because it blows off and rolls into the cracks of the deck and sprouts there. I miss the mountain chickadees but I hear them call in the morning. There faint chick-a chick-a-dee-dee-dee chirp peep chirp peep chick-a chick-a chick-a-dee chick-a-dee-dee chick-a-dee-dee-dee and then its silent for a while. Then there is a chorus of them all. The chickadees like small berries, nyjer seed, small black oil sunflower seed, cracked corn, millet, and a variety of other things. I have observed this through the times it has come to feed. They come to my house at about four o'clock to four thirty along with some house finches and sparrows. I know that the mountain chickadee is Julia's favorite bird. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really miss School in the Woods.

Jenna ( the got to to in my other blog is supposed to be an illusion. When people read it they might think got to and they will not see the second to ).

Anonymous said...

Over the past few days, I’ve seen a lot of bird activity. Today (6-10-11) I saw two grackles come to my bird feeder. The robins are really common in my neighborhood. Every so often I hear a faint “ hoo-coo-coo”, the call of a mourning dove.
Sometimes I hear the clear “fee-bee” of what I think is a mountain chickadee. The finches like my hummingbird feeder and keep trying to drink out of it but they can’t.
Today I also saw two crows across the street (usually the crows aren’t this close to my house). One day I was lucky enough to see a female summer tanager.
I made a discovery the other day: earthworms live underneath the sod on the hill in my backyard! I’ve found any size from small and thin to long and “fat”. I miss all my friends. Christine, I MISS YOU TOO.
Everyone, KEEP WONDERING!!!!!!!!
-Julia

Anonymous said...

Jenna...

There goes another one and another one. There are cave crickets EVERYWHERE. There is a huge one over there.

Can you guess what this was. A jackpot of cave crickets. Yes. But also a naturalist haven. There were even cave crickets crawling up my legs. We lifted railroad ties up and look what we have found.

Get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!! The anual cicada hatch is this year. I absolutely love cicadas and have been waiting for this for years!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen three hummingbird/sphinx moths this week. We have gone for a walk every night near the towering cottonwoods and creek side. We get to see all kinds of invertebrates.

I am currently reading a book called " The Thunder Tree." It is a really good book. You really should read it.

Jenna, I REALLY miss everyone

JENNA logging off

Anonymous said...

Jenna...

I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO BLOG ON MY BLOG POST.!

I thank Julia so much for commenting.

ALERT CAUTION

Please BLOG NOW

Jenna Sorry for the demands but I thank everyone who has blogged on this post.

BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG


PLEASE BLOG
THANKS

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Today I saw several mountain chickadees at my sister’s feeder!
I saw it while unloading groceries from the back of my mother’s car. I also came out later and saw one pecking at a seed. I was so excited to see it because I’ve heard them but never seen them. The mountain chickadee is one of my favorite feeder
birds. I’ve heard their call, “fee-bee-bee” in the distance. Today I heard the “chick-a-dee-dee-dee”, the second of the two calls.
-Sam Gribley jr. (julia)

Anonymous said...

Jenna...

Today(6-13-11) I heard the saddest thing. Ryan (my neighbor) hates wasps and threatens to kill them all. He has a wasp colony in his backyard. He told me that once he had a hand held shovel and a wasp came by. Ryan took the hand held shovel and "Swoosh" he hits the wasp out of flight, injures it, and amusingly watches it struggle to get up and fly and then the wasp dies. What a mean way to ABUSE Mother nature. I guess my neighbors are not nature friendly at all. In fact they are nature murderers. I wish they would not do those things.

Jenna The nature defender (I still can't believe that my neighbors do these things)I have made my own fortress in the trees!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Wuerth says:
Hello to all you naturalists, I have read with interest all comments that have been submitted. A few of you have shared some amazing stories with us, not all of them pleasant. I am glad you have been able to express yourself and your feelings in this environment. If there are more of you visiting, spend a few minutes and respond to what you have read or share something new. To those who have posted comments more profusely, I have been quite impressed and am sure your words are quite meaningful to many other naturalists.
Mr. Wuerth

Anonymous said...

Julia.....

I feel the same way, Jenna. My neighbor likes to squish ants whenever he sees them. It’s painful to watch him stomp on them. I try to get him to stop but I don’t them it gets through to him (he is only 2).

Anonymous said...

christine said...Hi guys! I miss you all!Here in idaho there is much more bird activity! We have a park near our house that my brother and I walk to every day there they have beautiful ponds, and they have many water birds, like sandpipers,Yellow headed black birds, and red winged blackbirds. In idaho they have many snakes my brother and I had two incounters with snakes the first was a prairie rattlesnake!Dangerous! We were walking down to the park and when we got there some boys were teasing it. Well , many of you may know my temper but I held it in and just walked past. Then a few minutes later my little sister went missing! My bro. and I were crying in fear that somthing had happened to her. We asked the boys who were teasing the snake if they had seen anna, the boys decided to pick on us and say the snake bit her. I knew it was not true and my temper came in, I yelled at them till my lungs ran out of air and went on and finally found my sister. When I came back they had thrown the snake at my bro. and he screamed. I was very mad at those boys. The next day we came back to the park and the boys were there with a bigger gang of boys and they pointed at my bro. and started laughing we walked on and ignored them and later when I was fishin the said that I stole thier fishin pole and I got so mad I said oh ya prove it and leave me and my bro. alone! I have not seen them since and I am kind of glad. I mean I belive we should forgive everyone who does stuff to us and I am willing to forgive and forget. I have met one nice girl so far her name is kelsey. She said I am the best friend she has ever had. but she will never replace you guys. I have found a special place in Idaho where I take all my sorrows and tell it to the birds. they always seem to been interested. I miss everyone from sitw. I would write more but I am sunburned very badly all over and it hurts to write.talk to you soon naturalists! I have many more stories to tell!

kenzie d said...

i have been riding my bike a lot so i am pretty in shape and my lacrosse team got second in the tournament. On tuesday i went out to SITW and saw Mr. Wuerth teaching his class, and i brought him a carrot cupcake that he was pretty happy about if i do say so. But i still miss all of you guys, and the pond at my park is still not as good as the one at SITW. Oh, and christine that is really cool how you stood up for your bro and you, and that you have made a new friend! Hope to see most of you guys at the next meet at the park. See you soon. (most of you) :) ;)

The Forever Naturalist said...

Hey Everybody on 6-16-11 I just finished a smmer camp that Mr.Wuerth TAUGHT!The group got to see more porcupine signs than ever.It was so fun.
Emily Netherland the forever naturalist

Anonymous said...

christine webb , I have realized that Idaho has things for me. in fact I like the change it has given me. In colorado "My paper was full but here my paper is almost clean."
-christine webb!
I must go now I miss all you naturalists!
P.S We got a motor boat and a trampoline! I am very LUCKY!

Anonymous said...

I JUST SENT MY SISTER OFF PROUD iN A ONE 1 HR PERIOD SHE LEARNED HOW TO WRITE A, F, L, AND TEN! SHE IS VERY PROUD!

Anonymous said...

WHY HAS NO ONE BLOGGED? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE BLOG?
-Julia the annoyed naturalist

Carlie Lussenden #43 said...

Dear mr Weurth I hope you remember me I was in school in the woods last year I have moved to france and miss this school soooo much I have had many wonderful experiences here we've gone to Paris, London and many other places missing america a lot and hope to be back soon :)

-Carlie Lussenden naturalist 2009-2010 #43

Anonymous said...

Bryston said
Today I am going to Cheyenne canyon. I hope to see lots of birds and mammals. I’m going to take a hike to. I will reply back son

Anonymous said...

sounds like you naturalists are having fun! well here I have been pulling weeds, trimming bushes, doing chores, and once all that is done I either play with a girl around the block or catch toads. On saturday we went boating and tubing and waterskiing! our trampoline has not arrived yet. What is the weather like in colorado? Here it is just blistering sunburns and accasional winds. I feel like a city mouse who just moved to the country. here we have to travel an hour every week to get supplies! One of my friends has an apple tree! It is lots of fun! Wishing you all were with me,
christine
Ps I think there is an owl living next door!

kenzie d said...

my brother came for a vistit so we did lots of fun things with him and right now i am busy dogsitting for my sister. I'm really happy because as soon as i clean my room i get to paint my walls and ceiling purple and get a loft bed and a new desk and chair and my sisters old futon so that is something to look forward to along with the grand opening of ikea. So i have alot to do before my sisters wedding in august, by the way she finally picked out bridesmaid dresses for me and my sisters and her friends. I miss you all and hope to see some of you at the next hike with Mr. Wuerth, sorry i missed the one today my mom had a headache. 'Till next time. :) ;)

Anonymous said...

yesterday was so much fun for me! We went boating with our cousins and swimming! in the lake there was a swimming area and a sand area! I went swimming a lot and went off the diving board there were high rocks in the canyon that you could jump off but they were to high for me! i want to hear from you guys
_ christine

Tessa from 2009-2010 said...

Check this out, Pond Organism kids! Crazy fact you would never expect to know... http://happynews.com/news/712011/loudest-animal-earth-recorded-first-time.htm

Riley 2009-2010 said...

Hey! i have had a wonderful summer!!! Just the other day a saw a coyote back in my back yard. After it was gone i listened and i could here it sprinting away and all the birds sudenly come back it life. It was a memory i will always remember! i just went out on a boat and half the time i was on it i was looking out into the sea. I think i even so a magnificent dolphin!!! It was amazing!!!
School in the woods naturalist 2009-2010
Riley :)

Anonymous said...

i've played black ops and went 2 water world

Anonymous said...

I am so bored I am not going outside that much because here even if you are wearing sunscreen you get cooked! please blog more!
_christine.

Anonymous said...

guess what! my cousin is visiting and when were on the walking trail here she was scootering along until the lady shouted out watch out for the snake. We were not thinking about what she said and then I processed it in my mind I relized what she had said and yelled stop! Because me and my cousin trust eachother she stopped and slowly backed away then scootered down the hill ps. It was a bullsnake tis time. mr. wuerth please blog you make so many discoveries can you tell us about some?

Anonymous said...

I love to hear from everyone but now it seems like even julia and jenna are not blogging.

Anonymous said...

I read that post and I decided that I need to blog more often. Not too long ago I returned from a long trip in Arizona and Utah. We went to Arizona for the 4th of July. I had so much fun. One of the days we were there we went to the parade and got to do the anvil. How you do it: You put 1 anvil on the ground and then put a tin can filled with gunpowder and a wick on top. You put a 2nd anvil on top of the can. You light the wick and soon, BAM, the second anvil flies into the air, then slams into the concrete below.
In Utah, we had lots of fun. one of the days we were there, we got to do the zip-line. It was lots of fun. While we were there, we went to Zion National Park. I saw lots of Black-headed Grosbeaks. The squirrels were funny to see. They got 2 inches from me. I really liked looking at the scenery. if you tipped your head back and looked at the rock above you, it looked like it was falling on you.
I’ve the tree in my front yard a lot since I have been home. I noticed that part of the soft bark ( the tree is an aspen) had come off. There was a beautiful green inner bark showing through. It was so beautiful.
EVERYBODY, BLOG!!!!
-Julia

Anonymous said...

Jenna said ....

My cat killed a baby scrub jay. I am really sad. The good thing is we have a female rufous hummingbird coming to our flowers. I have made good friends with Clatin. I am helping him become nature - friendly. It is working out great. There is a pond ( Monument pond near the demonstration gardens) that has a family of beavers in it. When we went there after my pottery class I found a snake. I heard this "rustle rustle" , looked around, and there it was. I think that it was an aquatic garter snake until further determination.

I will blog a ton more.


Jenna The naturalist

Everyone PLEASE try to blog more (including myself).

Anonymous said...

We are right by the Rachel Carson tide pools at our beach house in Maine. Tomorrow we are going to Monhegan Island off the coast and hope to see some seals. We bought a field guide for New England at LL Bean so we will report the next time we have internet access! Since we don't have access at our house I won't be responding soon! See you sometime soon -

Cory Puckett

Anonymous said...

Ashten said,
I have not blogged in a while because I had nothing to blog about, but know I do! We were on a vacation to Park City, Utah for my aunt's wedding. We got to Park City a day in advanced so we got to do a few things before the wedding. The first day we went the Winter Olympic Park with our second cousins, our grandparents, and our great aunt. We got to watch some people go down ski ramps with skis into the water. We warned that for a little then we ate lunch. After lunch we went into the museum and looked around there was one station where you could do ski jump pinball, Another station was where you get on a fake pare of skis and would be shown a track that some people in the Olympics do, the next, station was another pinball game where you would try to see how fast you can get the ball down a ramp without rolling off, the last station was where you would have a machine take a picture of your head and you would put that picture as a head in a ski suit. After the museum we wagged ski jumpers for a little, but after that came the fun part, we got to go on the alpine slide. It was really fast and fun. When we were done with the slide we went and watched of my older second cousins and oft younger second cousins dad do a comet ball race. We had to leave so we could get ready for a dinner to meet the person my aunt was marrying's family. We ate dinner at Wahso,which was an Asian grill. The food was extremely good. After the dinner we went back to our condo and went to bed. The next day we walked to the park and stayed there for a while. After the park we went to main street to eat. When we were finished we took a bus to the condo and got ready for the wedding. My brothers and I were the Ushers, so we had to be there early before any one else. After the ceremony we got ready to eat. My dad and I got steak and the other people at our table got salmon. When we were finished eating my brothers and went and requested the first song, the YMCA. Right after the cake was cut the YMCA started playing. We made a promise to dance to it, so we got on the dance floor and started dancing. I was having a great time but yet sad at the same time, because we were going to leave the next day. When we got back to the condo we went right to bed. I did not sleep well at all because we had to wake up really early to get in the car. We drove to a gas station really fast and then to Starbucks so my mom and dad could get coffee. When they came out they asked if we wanted to drive through Moab. All three of said yes so away we went. It took four hours to get to Moab so it was about time for lunch. We ate at the Moab Brewery and got gelato afterwords. The best part of our vacation came next, we got to go to Arches National Park! Although we only got to stay for an hour I thought it was really awesome. I think this was the best vacation ever!

Anonymous said...

christine says,I am nervous reck! I am starting middle school and there at school we have lockers and Iss's And luch detentions and out of school detentions!most people prepare for middleschool butin colorado fifth grade was elementary school but here 5th grade is middle school so I did not prepare and in colorado that is what you do in 5th grade. I am a nervous wreck! I have heard that middleschool is the worst part with bullying and meaness I just dont want to be like that watching my brother go through middle school was hard enough! If Idont turn my homework on time 15% of my grade is taken away! I am worried about what kind of friends In will have ! Mr. Wuerth I could use some of your words of wisdom now! I am so scared I can not think of anything out anyone have suggestions? I miss all of you!
christine

jwuerth said...

Well hello Christine,
Thanks for keeping us updated periodically during the summer. I am sure you will be fine. Remember to advocate for yourself and others. If you witness things going on that seem inappropriate, let the teachers and your parents know. The sooner issues are addressed, the less they become bigger problems. You are an incredibly bright and caring person. You are also an expert naturalist. Just remember "The Henry Contract" and the way Beth handled the bullies at Pinebrook School. When facing down the bullies she said, "I was the dragon. I could feel all of Wayburn Woods spread out behind me, blazing in the fire of the autumn sun, a great green dragon with spiked trees along its back, and a languid blue lake for a trail." You have Mother Nature as your friend.

Anonymous said...

christine said,Mr. Wuerth I wish you knew how much those few words of kindness and courage mean to me. You must be busy and excited for a great new school year of discoveries and excitment. When you are at school in the woods you dont realize how different you are. Until you leave. my words of wisdom acutually enos Mill's "Many eyes go through the meadow but few see the flowers in it." If we work together we can help people see the flowers!
Jhon Keats said,"A thing of beauty is a joy forever". So lets keep it a thing of beauty.
christine said ," Fear is the begining of courage!" I have gotten over many fears and traded it for courage. I will get through the school year I will advocate and make it my goal not to get a detention throughout the year I Can Do It! Mr. Wuerth thanks for giving me courage! You Guys can too.

Anonymous said...

Elise here! my summer was so busy i had no time to blog! i have been reading it all summer long though. i still check the astro pic of the day! my first day of school was pretty good. i was reunited with my old friends from third grade. i am an official fifth grader now! during the summer i went to san diego, the lava hot springs in idaho, utah, and many many more places. i have sketched a bunch and read thousands of books (more or less) my sitw backpack had a huge hole so i couldn't use that one again. my new backpack is large, but it has a pocket for field guides!!! i put all of my field guides in my bag because it felt too light and easy to carry and because i love to read and study them when i have free time.a lot of people think im weird to carry field guides in my backpack, but i am so used to bringing them to school. Recess was to short. there are NOT enough trees at my school!! i will do something about that. i can promise you there will be more trees at my school by the end of the year. i miss school in the woods!!!
Elise the 5th grader naturalist

Anonymous said...

how was first day of school for everyone. Mr.wuerth how is school in the woods class of 2011-20012 ? When are you intrudocing the blog?

Anonymous said...

Jenna said ...

Everyone is trying to kill a caterpillar even the nature murderer Ryan is! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Come on nobody is this busy. Please I am dying someone talk to me!

Anonymous said...

Hey every one hows school? luke from 2010-2011 class

Anonymous said...

is anyone going to answer me!?

Post a Comment