Monday, November 7, 2011

Naturalists Comments

Calling Naturalists!
Those of you who desire to submit more comments, here is some space to do that. Since our last post we have been visited by a flock of wild turkeys. They enjoy stopping by our school and finding bird seed to eat. We have had our first snow and the sleds have hit the hill a few times. We observe School in the Woods' surroundings as the days become shorter and sun rays become longer. What a special planet we live on...Spaceship Earth.
Mr. Wuerth

80 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you are making me sssssssssoooooooooo jealous wild turkeys and snow! Here it has not even gotten cold! I am dying!! Ahhhhhh I am sssssssssooooooooooo jealous snow and wild turkeys!!!!!!!!?????? I WANT COLORADO BACK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Wuerth, that is the most true thing I have ever heard anybody say about mother earth in my entire life! As you know, kids are saying that they want are class to be the wild turkey class, and I personally think that it should be that. I mean, with turkeys coning this close to School in the Woods, I think anything can happen this year! I actually think that a turkey might come onto the deck!!! I only say that because they have come so close to the school that I really think that one of these days a turkey will find it's way up our deck's slope and just keep on walking by!

Mac #1

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you think but personally I think we should be the wild turkey class. They come so close and they probably can hear us. I even think that they could get an education because they listen so well. I hope we can be the wild turkey class.
olivia p #45

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Powers you made a differnece in my life and I could never forget you and lauren's birthday I already called lauren she freaked out that I remembered!!! I really miss you and wanted to call you but really had no way because amazingly we dont have the school in the woods phone number!!!! I wanted you to know that I miss you and you made a difference in my life and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are awesome !!!!! Mr.Wuerth please make sure Mrs.Powers sees this ! If you could will you give me the school in the woods phone number or e-mail?
-Christine#24 Golden eagle class of 2010-2011 Miss school in the woods
P.S I hug my new school secratary but she is not nearly as speacil!!!!! Anyways she doesnt even come into our class!!! I miss you mrs.Powers!!!!!!!!!

jwuerth said...

Christine,
Our number is 719-495-1865 and our emails are on our website. Just google SITW. Thanks for staying connected.
Mr. Wuerth

Anonymous said...

Write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-christine #24 2010-2011 golden eagle class now known as Idaho girl okay ? It takes to long to write this -christine #24 2010-2011 golden eagle class

Anonymous said...

WRITE
Idaho Girl

Anonymous said...

HI Christine #24 2010-2011 golden eagle class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Raley #2 2011-2012 ??? class!

Anonymous said...

Hi Raley whats up? Do you like School In The Woods? It teaches you life long experiences and even though I did not relize it, School In the Woods made me a better person. What is you favorite thing in wildlife, birds, mammals, plants, weather, or soil? My favorite is definitely birds thankyou for responding.
Sincerely,
Idaho Girl (Christine #24 Golden eagle class of 2010-2011

Anonymous said...

HI Idaho Girl!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!
Raley#2/Firepaw #2

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine!
I'm ssooo sorry I havn't bin writing. I just wanted to tell you about my birthday. So at my birthday we wemt on a hike and saw A HUGE GREAT HORNED OWL!!!!!!!!
bye!
Elina #13

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To every one...
Raley#2/Firepaw

Anonymous said...

Hey guys I know two people who are at SIT Woods this year and just wanted to give a shoutout to Joey and Grace. Mr. Wuerth have you had the students go on the blog and post a comment yet? I miss SIT Woods so much but school is still gret at my school, I'm even in Desneige's and Jean-Luc's class. So far at school I've gotten straight A's. Hope more people post.
-Katie W. 2010-2011 #25

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm number 47. What was your number? What kind of ecosystem is Idaho? What was your class name? We're the wild turkey class. We have had very close encounter with turkeys. They have even gone to Wiki Town!!!!!!! My team and I have tried to save them, but they just melt away with the rest of the snow. Anyway, what is your school like?
bye
Emily #47

Anonymous said...

Happy begining nine days off every-one, oh, and chistine I bet you are so jellous of the wild turkeas. JEFFERSON #3

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine!!!! I'm number 47. What was your number? What is Idaho's ecosystem? What is your favorite thing about school in the woods? My favorite thing about it is that we have SO many great volunteers and teachers. They all have good hearts.
bye!!
Emily 47

Anonymous said...

I feel so speacil now everyone is talking to me!!! So to respond to everyone I will do it in order so first raley happy thanksgiving to you and to everyone!!! katie I am so Happy that you have straight A's and you are lucky to be in Desneige's and Jean-Lucs class! How are you katie? Then to Emily #47 my number was #24. There is not one ecosystem in idaho but many!! I live in the desert part. It is a half-hour away from Boise,Idaho I am in Mountain Home, Idaho Our class name is the Golden Eagle Class because some people saw a golden eagle. i am SO JEALOUS that you guys get to see so many turkeys LUCKIES! My school is a middle school since here 5th grade is middle school. my school is very complicated and it gets irritating. it is tough especially with all the bullies but you have to stand strong and show them that you belive in yourself and that you care for others and will not let them be bullied. Oh Jefferson YOU. I am SO JEALOUS ABOUT THE WILD TURKEYS!!!! I am also jealous because we only have two days off thanksgiving!!!!! I am glad you like the volunteers and teachers emily they are truly wonderful people. I always tried to follow the great example of the teachers and it is worth it !!!!! Ok bye for now.Keep talking
sincerely,
christine number and class not needed

Anonymous said...

Hello Christine how are you doing. SITW has some amazing turkeys that get so close maybe someday they might even get on the deck we probaly are going to be the wild turkey class BYE
Amelia #32

Anonymous said...

Iam SO JEALOUS OF THE TURKEY THING DO NOT TORMENT ME!!!!!
christine

Anonymous said...

lets see if I can stay ahead of you guys and respond to everyone!!!! Amelia I am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! I only wish that had happened when I was here! By the way do you guys have Drama Club?
Christine

Anonymous said...

Elise here! I have not had time to blog. Just recently, I realized my old blogs were still saved on my computer. This was my first blog.
I have had a wonderful time at school so far. One of my favorite experiences was taking my spelling test in Mr. Wuerth’s room. I sat next to a window near a large bird feeder and watched the birds come and go. All of the sudden, two squirrels jumped onto the platform and started to stuff their mouths with seeds. Then, as quickly as they had come, they were gone. This was repeated many times. Almost five minutes later, one of the squirrels started to stare right into my eyes. I looked right back at him (or her) and then it was gone and never came back during the test again. This was one of the most amazing experiences I have had at School in the Woods.

I really liked that squirrel.The next one is about Grandma Tree. She was so special and still is.

I will miss Grandma Tree. She was so big and enjoyable. My story is about a bird that crashed into a pile of rocks in our backyard. It was a beautifully colored bird, with blue and white markings. It just hopped into some grass and stood there. It was dead in the morning. Memories of Grandma Tree and that bird remind me that nature has its ways of doing things. I really loved Grandma Tree and will always remember her. She was truly amazing.

This is the Solstice Lunar eclipse. It was amazing!

I saw the lunar eclipse! I saw the lunar eclipse! It was amazing that the moon was orange and a bit of black and brown. I woke up after it started, but it was still great. There was just a sliver of the moon left, until it was gone completely. I wonder when the next eclipse will be visible, because I just can’t wait! I guess I was probably fortunate to see the solstice eclipse. I really want Mr. Wuerth to make another post! Hurry up!

I should probably stop putting my old blogs on now. Here is another about the eclipse.
As you know, Mr. Wuerth I saw the lunar eclipse. It was just so different, I guess. Everyone is probably used to seeing a bright white moon. Well, this wasn’t like that. The moon was copper colored in some places at some times. At other times and in other places it was a faint orange-brown. I started gazing after the eclipse had begun, so I didn’t see the whole thing. At one point, the moon had just a tiny sliver left, and then it was gone. Thanks for making a new post so quickly!

I will stop putting my old things on this blog. What is new:
My house has become the Abbott Kennel. Right now we have 3 extra dogs at our house. My own dog, Toby, wants attention just as much as everybody else. The other dogs are: Chloe, a fat yellow Labrador retriever, Sweet Pea, a black and tan Chihuahua,and Buckeye, a girl white and tan mutt. Toby is a Blenheim (white and reddish tan) Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Walking the dogs was challenging. My sisters helped walk the dogs around the neighborhood. Chloe kept pulling, while Sweet Pea couldn't keep up. Buckeye is the model dog on walks. She was just perfect. Toby wanted my mom, so he kept pulling towards home.

I am jealous about the wild turkeys. During my class, there weren't many, if any. I saw the golden eagle. Oh, by the way, I MISS SITW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elise Golden Eagle Class.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Wuerth, I am Campbell's sister and I miss School in the Woods. Everyday Campbell comes home and tells me everything about what she did that day. She was practicing her "Stopping by Woods" poem and i think she knows it by heart. I am glad that Campbell is having a great time in School in the Woods.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Wuerth. We just got of the train in Nebraska. It is so beautiful here. All the plants are dead but I am so excited to come next summer to see the new plants grow.


Campbell #5

Anonymous said...

How was everyone's thanksgiving?
-christine #24 golden eagle class

Anonymous said...

Someone please POST!!!
name not really needed but christine

Anonymous said...

JUST WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Idaho girl

Anonymous said...

TALK
name not even needed

Anonymous said...

Over Thanksgiving break, I went to the Tohono Chul Park in Tucson, Arizona. It is a nature preserve. One place that I thought was interesting was the geology wall. The wall showed the different rocks between prehistoric eras. I found fossils in the rock wall. Further along the path, we stopped at the Ethnobotanical Garden. It is a garden featuring native people’s crops. There is mostly gourds and some tepary beans. Our hike finished when we went through the Saguaro Discovery Trail. The signs along the trail showed the saguaro’s role in the culture of the Tohono O’odham, the native tribe that used to live in this area. Sometimes the saguaro have crests which are fan-like growths on top of the cactus, and the cause of the growths are unknown. I really liked the park and I wish to go back. It was a great day, especially when I bought a bird attractor at the gift shop!

Nick #37

Anonymous said...

Comeon that is NOT RIGHT the last four posts are mine!
Idaho girl

Anonymous said...

WOW out of 52 naturalists this year apparently knowone Blogs a whole ton. You know so far 12/27 are from me. That is three away from me doing a half of the posts. Sorry I have to go my brother is complaining. Bye!
Idaho girl #24 golden eagle class

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick#37I am so happy it sounds like you had a great thanksgiving! You problably made many discoveries! Mr.Wuerth show this to morning meeting: Someone TALK TO ME PLEASE!
christine

Anonymous said...

P.S your next writing assignment on the blog is to talk to christine (me) I will give you an A+ in my imaginary gradebook! By the way your next few writing assignments will come from me, Right Mr.Wuerth? He is resting during writing time also during writing time peer edit. In other words once you are done PARTY! Sorry Mr.Wuerth but this is fun I want to see who will actually do it! Just the writing part! I am just kidding you are the teacher Mr.Wuerth! But someone TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!!
-christine webb

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine, Wow, you have certainly been the most frequent commenter. I have tried to motivate the naturalists somewhat, and we will see if they come to the blog and comment. It may be hard since they did not get to actually meet you. But you all have much in common and it is much like having pen pals. That's a shout out to you naturalists to write a bit.

I have enjoyed reading about your experiences and am sure other naturalists have as well. The naturalists will all be writing soon in response to a new post I am planning. Prepare to hear about their naturalists.
Mr. Wuerth

Anonymous said...

Olivia #50
Hello! That cold front that is coming in is cold even now. I went outside to play and it was freezing. I hope that you had better weather today Christine. Luckily for me and whoever is in chess club didn’t have to go outside. Were you in chess club Christine or running club last year? It’s really fun. Mr. Wuerth cut down a few trees for pencil holders. It’s really awesome and fun to be in SITW.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Olivia!!!! First one to talk to me!!!! Unfortunately I live in Idaho and well we do not get much snow or coldness here. I was not in Chess Club or Running Club but last year there was Drama Club and I was in that.We even did a play! You are so lucky that Mr.Wuerth Gave you pencil holders it sounds cool! Mr.Wuerth I love the look of my school in the woods ornament on the christmas tree!!! Have you naturalists made ornaments yet this year?
-Christine Webb #24 Golden Eagle Class 2010-2011

Anonymous said...

Brr! It is already getting cold. I thought that today would be a snow day! Well I am glad it wasn't because I had a blast at school. I know that I should probaly be happy because in Houston(I am moving)it could even be 50 degrees in December there. Well anyways I truly think that our class name should be the wild turkey class. Those turkeys just can't get enough of us! I saw them more then once today and since my animal flyer is all about them, when they come close I can really observe them. Wild turkeys are so cool and they are so interesting. Chace and I have found so much information about them. Did you that a male wild turkey has shinier feathers than a female. That is just one way to identify them but there are so many other ways. I hope to write back soon and from then on farewell to all my fellow naturalists.
olivia p. #45

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine, how are you? I hope you are good. Sorry I have not been writing lately but there is so much going on. Is Idaho nice and do you like it? I am moving to Houston, TX and I will miss Colorado. CO is so beautiful and I never could imagine living anywhere but CO. I love School in the Woods and especially like the outdoors. We are doing our animal flyers and I get to do wild turkey. They are awesome! Honestly, this flyer is something I will always remember about sitw. I gotta go but i will talk to you very soon. See ya!
olivia p. #45

Anonymous said...

Julia says…
Sorry I haven’t posted for a while. I wish I had. This school year has gone by fast so far. I like all my teachers, and I am not confused about work and homework. The only downside is that lots of people I used to know have changed remarkably. None of the fifth graders at my school understand nature and our entire planet like I do. I had an art project where we had to make a scarecrow that was what we want to be when we grow up. I made mine a naturalist. To my amazement, everyone in my class was wondering what mine was. I was dumbfounded! None of them knew what a naturalist was? That was surprising, knowing that the kids at explorer learned all about the things that we learned (except maybe not as much) last year at SITW. I feel very much like an outsider because I wasn’t there last year, but I don’t mind. School in the Woods shaped me differently, if I had stayed at Explorer, I would be a whole different person, definitely not a naturalist. Let me use SITW and myself in a metaphor…
I was a shapeless ball of clay, and School in the Woods came around and shaped me into an amazing person. I am eternally grateful to SITW.
Julia

Anonymous said...

Olivia THANKYOU SO MUCH for writing!!! I kinda like Idaho but it does not compare with colorado!!! I am sorry you are moving but I am also happy for you moving is a chance to start out fresh!!! But honestly Take colorado in so you have a life full of memories there!! I did not like moving I shed so many tears!!! But you have to realize that there is an oppurtunity to be in nature every place you will ever go!!! Sorry I gotta go but thankyou so MUCH for writing to me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Julia says…
Hello Christine! I miss you lots. What are some of your new hobbies? What are some updates about life in Idaho? Here are a few updates in my life:
1. I have a new hobby, rock climbing ( on the wall)
2. I am currently writing a chapter book, but I’m only on chapter two.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine, my name is Morgan and today I saw a wild turkey that was limping.Mr.Wuerth siad that he called her limpy thier was something wrong with her leg. Today I finished reading a book about a naturelist named Chuiro Obato.He is an artist from china and he loves drawing nature. How was your day Christine? PLEASE WRITE BACK.


Morgan 40.

Anonymous said...

Fellow naturelist I have just fallowed some rabbit tracks. I couldn't follow them to the end because it got to dark but I did see some bird nest's.What have you guy's been doing?

Anonymous said...

The comment about rabbit tracks was from me Morgan 40.

Anonymous said...

Haiku time!!!

Melancholy moon
Lingering over sorrow
Why are you so sad?

I have continued my my greatest passion, drawing and am in need of a good book that can take it to the next level. I have gone to Palmer Park in search of something to write about and I saw magpies and western scrub jays singing from the juniper trees. I was disappointed that most of the view was covered by the smoke billowing from the smoke stacks. Flux has come upon this land, things have changed. Mr. Wuerth- say hi to the birds for me.
Tyler #52 Golden Eagle Class

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler I am glad you kept your passion for drawing just keep at it !!! You have always been a wonderful artist!!! As you said haiku time:
One bird is singing,
where are the rest of those birds?
they are migrating.


It is winter time,
the birds have migrated now,
they are gone till spring!!!!!
-christine

Anonymous said...

Wow! I thought today would be a snowday. Since it wasn't we got to sled at school. I love to sled but we are so priveleged to be able to sled at our school. At any normal school you cant sled, you can barely touch the snow!I believe that those wild turkeys just love the snow. Although, poor Limpy, he is probaly very weak. Today I saw him just limping outside all alone. Well, we'll just have to see what happens to him. I wonder if the wild turkeys will ever have babies and if we'll get to see them? If they do have babies I hope the babies come as close to us as there parents did. Ever since I came to sitw I have became obsessed with the out doors. All I am saying is thank you so much for making a commitment in teaching me and so many other naturalists about the great outdoors!
olivia p. #45

Anonymous said...

WRITE
christine

Anonymous said...

WRITE For those of you who are wondering checking this is a daily thing!!!! Three days in a row no comments!!!
-christine

Anonymous said...

4 days no comments!
-christine

Anonymous said...

6 days no comment

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine!!! SITW just had our wonderful Solctice party and made our ordaments. It was reall fun. Wish you were there to experience it again. What is your favorite part about School in the Woods? Mine is that were out in nature every day and we hav great teachers!

Anonymous said...

The comment about the Solstice party is mine. Sorry allison #19

Anonymous said...

Olivia#50

Someone give me more homework!

Anonymous said...

Olivia# 50

This break is like torcher! Not being at SITW is even more torcher! Someone give me more homework! At my house my brother and I are sick, sick, and sicker!!!!! We both have a REALY bad cough and can’t go outside or do anything that involves being cold!!!!!!!!! Kid abuse! My mom and dad are making me tea and soup but it is not helping!
Olivia#50

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Wuerth
Tomorrow we go to the Denver Airport because we leave for Mexico. I already have my bag packed. I am so excited to see Mexico. We go to Mexico every Christmas. I can’t wait for the warm weather. I can't wait to get back to SITW in January.
Campbell Fair #5

Anonymous said...

Hi naturalist I just got back from CHINA. In China you can't drink water from the tap because of micrscopic bugs. There are people who have doctor masks over there mouths so they don't get sick. I had a translator for each place I went to. In most of the places there was a lot of fog but it was actually smog. We went to a lot of places using mass transportation like planes, trains, cars, buses and subways. We went to the Forbidden City and Great Wall. We went to an island but it wasn't surrounded by just the sea it was surrounded by sewer water. It still very, very beautiful there. There were a lot of plants. There was a big bridge that stretched across there that went to the Marriott where we stayed. After we stayed there we went to Hong Kong and stayed at the airport. My plane trip was two days in China because we went across the dateline. We got back on the 23rd and we left the 23rd in China. Now that we are back my Mom has pneumonia my big brother is very sick and everyone pretty much has had a cold. The kids we adopted are fine.

morgan 40

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to go back to school tomorrow!!!!!!!! I have missed the turkeys over break and all my classmates. But I had a great winter break! Especially on Christmas I probably got up about 5:00. After opening presents we went up to my grandmas. There I saw chickadees and mule deer. The mule deer were on the porch!!!!! On New Years Eve I didn’t get to stay up till 12:00 because I had a soccer tournament on New Years. It kind of stunk. But I defiantly don’t think I could of stayed up that long. I am also very excited to go to Disney World next week!!!! I am going because my brother has nationals for soccer there at the Wide World of Sports complex. But I also get to go to all the parks. I hope all you guys are there tomorrow, I’m excited to see you☺
Grace #17

Anonymous said...

I have just started an earth club. My friends and i get together 2 times a month. We learn a lot about nature. Any of u guys have ideas for me? Allison P. #19

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year everybody. I have not been bird watching, but I have realized that there is all you need to see. ASD20 is having a haiku contest and in my Tag class that is all we are doing.
Golden Eagle class last but most certainly not least #52 Tyler

Anonymous said...

Olivia here, I am so happy that we are doing our pineneedle baskets soon. Those are going to be awesome. How was everybody's Christmas break? I got to see my dad. We had not been with him for almost a month! That is the longest he has ever been gone. When I am at sitw I feel so calm, first off everyones super kind( especially the teachers) second off, it makes me feel like I am so special. I want to thank everyone for always making me feel like I am special because sometimes I dont really feel like that. I gotta go now but thanks for letting me share my feelings, I love doing that. See you on Monday!:)

Olivia p. #45

Anonymous said...

HI Christine are there any turkeys in Idaho the turkeys haven't been coming lately.

Anonymous said...

the last comment was by Nolan

Anonymous said...

I am making my own web site called the School in the Woods Gazette here is the link. Before you look at this link I need to tell you this, you have to be a reader/member to be able to blog on the site. on page 2 there will be the newspapers. Since i made this web site all School in the Woods students form any year ca see my news paper.

-Aiden 41

Anonymous said...

I have made a website for my news paper. You can chat on it on the blog page. here is the link: http://sitwgazette.webs.com/



-Aiden M.

Anonymous said...

by the way older naturalists its a good thing you talk to your school again. You must of had a great influence at this school. I know i am. Christine you must have been waiting for ever for someone to talk on this and i'm sure some people have posted comments that you would love to read.

-Aiden 41

Anonymous said...

Waiting for someone to write


-aiden 41

Anonymous said...

I miss Jordan so much! She was so sweet, kind and funny.
Olivia # 50 Class?

Anonymous said...

waiting...

-aiden 41

Anonymous said...

Come on its been like a week WRITE PLEASE I'M ON MY KNEES PLEASE!!!


-aiden 41

Anonymous said...

Wow #41. I read the gazette and was astounded. This is Tyler #52 from the golden eagle class. I miss School in the Woods and the bird feeders and the pygmy nuthatches and the chickadees and in the spring the chipping sparrows. I miss our pizza Fridays and our Spring Field Projects. I have had some sightings in the new year. Just today a red-tailed hawk swooped by and everybody pointed and said,"Eagle!Eagle!". I was proud to know that is was really a red-tailed hawk. And Aiden this is my reply to you on your knees. So long for now.
Tbug

Anonymous said...

I really miss all of you guys oh and it is Jordan!!!!!!I really want to vist alot!!!!!Oh don't let me forget there has been a buck in my backyard it is a 10 pointer.It is so amazing to watch it scratch its antlers on the trees.Miss you all so much :) :0 :0 :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and Olivia thanks so much for saying"I miss Jordan so much she was so sweet, kind and funny."I hope you all have a great day Jordan.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a fabulous day………bye$$$$$

Anonymous said...

My house has so much snow its like two feet tall. Mr. Wuerth guess what I just watched all the indian videos and more.
Morgan

Anonymous said...

Hey guys its Jordan I hope you had a great day,well I didn't really have to say that because every day is a great day in School in the Woods. Even though I don't go there anymore. Well I just wanted to say Hi to all the teachers,Mr.Wuerth,Mrs.Esposito and Mrs.Powers oh don't forget Mrs.Roberts. I hope you all have a great night.

Anonymous said...

i miss jordan so much and i like how she is still coming on school in the woods wedsite
even if she does not go her any more.

Allison #27

Anonymous said...

Jorden geuss what, today we made our clay. It was so fun mine looks awesome. WRITE BACK SOON


Morgan 40

Anonymous said...

Hey Guy$,I hope you all are having a great day and Morgan I believe you that your clay piece look$ awe$ome and I really mi$$ you all a lot to Allison.B $o I have been coming on the blog but no one is writing back to me.$o again have a fabulous day bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging,
I am super excited for TCAP testing and going to study next week’s spelling. This is going to be a smooth if not easy test! Watched the video to!
Olivia#50

Anonymous said...

I agree AlisonB.
Morgan 40

Post a Comment